0

Savage Garden.

Posted by Vania on 5:34 PM
another unimportant post. yea, talking about the best duo in my life so far.

I guess everyone knows what Savage Garden is. I grew up on their songs, and I still love that duo until today.
one question remains on my mind: WHY DID THEY SPLIT? :(

I'm pretty sure that they would be so popular (at least for me) if they didn't split. it's hard to find australian-boy bands these days though. :l

I don't really care about the news telling that Darren Hayes is a gay, it doesn't really matter to me, since his voice is amazing and I was amazed. I hope they could gather as Savage Garden again. 0:)

I keep listening to country, pop, jazz, and classical musics these days, and I'm sooooooo melancholic.

going back to the normal life tomorrow.

I wanna stand with you on a mountain, I wanna bathe with you in the sea,
I wanna lay like this forever, until the sky falls down on me.
A thousand angels dance around you, I'm complete now that I have found you.


File:Savag.JPG

0 Comments

Post a Comment