0

3 Days to Go.

Posted by Vania on 4:51 PM
it's Sunday, October 24, 2010.
nothing special happens today.

hm, okay, it remembers me of the deadline which is given by the MOE. it's October 27.
and me? yes, I'm still in doubt.
well, firstly, if I took the scholarship, I wouldn't get the High School graduation certificate, which is needed by me because I'm still Indonesian.

William, a friend who went to Singapore after Secondary graduation told me yesterday that studying in Singapore is so much fun (while studying in my current school is not fun at all). then, he suggested me to take the scholarship because nobody would be as lucky as I am. I still don't know why he put 'lucky' in his words. T_____________T

well, okay, I'm lucky as well.

secondly, it would be great to get out from my current school, but still, I don't want to lose my friends. it's going to be hard for me to adapt the situation in Singapore. seriously, I'm not an quick-adapted person.

thirdly, okay, we know that teachers and subjects in my current school are sucks, but okay, I could choose subjects I want there. okay, it's going to be interesting because if I could choose subjects I want, I WOULD BE FREE FROM SOCIAL STUDIES. well, that's the point.


everybody should make their own choice, shouldn't they? ;)

0 Comments

Post a Comment