0

Betrayal.

Posted by Vania on 4:27 PM




now I know what 'betrayal' means. oh, thanks to my friend to teach me about it.

betrayal means backstabbing. yea, people always think that 'betrayal' is just like when you have believed in someone or something then you just leave it. hm, okay. but I don't that agree with that opinion.





what I think about betrayal is that, hm okay, you may think that way but there are things that are missing, with 'unacceptable reasons'. well, okay, and you DO NOT think about others. you think about yourself individually and you DO NOT think about people around you. 'you gain profits from that betrayal' and that's why you betray someone who has believed in you. and of course, you break their hearts.


another thing is that betrayal begins with a TRUST. then you just break it for your own goodness.

okay, this blog post doesn't offend anyone. :)

ha! I've got to tell you something about my midterm tests. I've just got one remedial so far, it's for Chemistry. yes, another reason to tell my Dad that I can never join into Chemistry Technique major in university. ah, great news! :)


going to get a life. bye!

0 Comments

Post a Comment