0

It's Been Two Months Since......

Posted by Vania on 7:03 PM
hey!
well, I got another letter from the Ministry of Education in Singapore, and it told me that I passed the scholarship, but I didn't get the full scholarship. so, if I'm keen to take this scholarship, I would have to pay for the hostels, transportation, or miscellaneous fees. they called it: "MERIT AWARDS".

surprisingly, Dad let me to choose whether I want to take the scholarship. well, it makes me confused, and the deadline is October 27.


A beautiful chance for me to get out from my current school.

I hate that school, damn much!

and yeaaaaaaaaa. I love my background wallpaper on my laptop. pretty good!


My room's wall would be awesome, if they painted this on it.

since I love purple, this fits me a lot.
going to download more backgrounds from Microsoft. aw, going to use this background for the whole month until it gets old.

0 Comments

Post a Comment