0

I Want This Thing, Badly.

Posted by Vania on 4:33 PM
I've never been wanting for something damn much, and now, I want this thing, badly.
A PHONE.

well, I've got one, but I fall in love with this self phone lately.
it's Xperia X10 mini pro.

actually I want the regular Xperia X10, but since I saw the price, well, okay, I would rather buy a new laptop rather than to buy the regular X10.

then when I know that there's a mini version of X10 pro, I fall in love with it.
the design is cute, touchscreen, and it uses Android which surprises me at first.

my Dad's positive about this phone and he promises me to buy me at the end of December, which is still a long way to go. it doesn't matter if my Dad couldn't get any of it, but at least buy me the Xperia X10 mini. it doesn't have any QWERTY keyboard at all, but the design and specification are still the same. please do not break any promises again, Dad.


Xperia X10 mini




Xperia X10 mini pro


kinda cute, right? I WANT ONE!

0 Comments

Post a Comment