0

It Comes Out, Again.

Posted by Vania on 11:53 AM
so, we've got the midterm tests for a week long, and as usual, I have ZERO PASSION to study.

when I got the Chemistry exercise score, I got 62.5, then I got only 42.9 for Biology exercise.
it hits me. my scores are extremely decreasing. those are my worst score since I got into that school.

probably, I have to push myself to study hard for the midtests. well, it's just that I don't wanna make my parents sad. and I don't want the teachers keep asking me about the reasons why my scores are decreasing.

but, my laziness beats everything.
there are Chemistry and Civil tests tomorrow, it's 12 o'clock, and I haven't studied anything.

since yesterday, I bought Jeffery Deaver's "A Maiden's Grave", how could I study?


why did I buy this book?
yes, I don't wanna regret anymore, since I brought money to the bookstores.
2 months ago, when I was in Bogor, I wanted to buy another Jeffery Deaver's book, entitled "The Vanished Man", but I didn't bring money, so I didn't bought it either. I bought "My Sister's Keeper" by Jodi Picoult and "After the Funeral" by Agatha Christie. I regret that soooo much since Pontianak's bookstore doesn't have that book. fml!


I want this book, badly.

see! I keep talking about novels. I should have studied. :(
seems that I don't get the energy and passion for studying. oh, God. I need them!

uhkaaaayyy!
wish me lucks for those tests! :(

0 Comments

Post a Comment