0

Blogging and Life.

Posted by Vania on 7:04 PM
yea, I know these days, my friends are promoting their blogs on Twitter.
but, I should think twice before I do that, I don't know why.


going to promote some of my friends' blogs here:




ha! today is Friday, and today is HOLIDAY.
one is better than nothing.
I spent 5 hours taking a nap.
I spent hours reading novels, hearing Beethoven, Mozart, Bach. <3


my friends came to my house yesterday, after played badminton and ate ice-creams. so they found PS 1 in my room, and got to play with it for the whole noon. they bought the PS CD too, it's called Chocoboo or whatever.


then, my brother saw it, he plays and starts to love it, and I'm pretty sure that he's going to play with it for the whole night. PEACE IS GONE! :(


oh yea, got to tell y'all something. I got 50 for Chemistry. another reason for me to tell my Dad that I'm not going to Chemistry Technique major when I'm in university.


TAKE A DEEP BREATH.
going to study hard on the next semester. :P

0 Comments

Post a Comment