0

What I Missed.

Posted by Vania on 5:39 PM
Along the holiday, I missed SECONDHAND SERENADE'S CONCERT. uh yea.
When I went to Garut, we passed Bandung. I saw a huge poster of SECONDHANDE SERENADE'S CONCERT.

Note: Some of these conversations were dramatised.


Me: "Uh, dammit. Secondhand Serenade's coming here."
Cousin: "When?"
Me: "On 8th January. Uh, dammit, I went home on 4th."

Few days later.

Cousin: "Ci! Guess what?"
Me: "WHAT?"
Cousin: "Possibly I would go to the concert!!"
Me: "You've gotta be kidding on me."
Cousin: "I got the permission from my Mom, and I would go with (telling me her friends' names)"
Me: "......"
Cousin: "Ci, what's wrong with you?"
Me: (passed out)

8th January, 9:00 p.m.

Cousin: "Ci, maybe I might not be lucky with Dashboard Confensional, but I'm on Secondhand Serenade's."

I didn't reply that message.
She has ever planned to go to Dashboard Confensional's concert in Jakarta, but it was canceled. Since I'm not one of those histerical fans of Dashboard Confensional, I didn't care. But I'm one of those histerical fans of Secondhand Serenade. OH HELL YA.

I AM STILL SO JEALOUS!

Another thing I missed, is, CSI: THE EXPERIENCES. I've been falling in love with this detective movie since the very first time I watched it. OH HELL YA.

Uh, damn.

I feel like killing myself for those.

0 Comments

Post a Comment