0

A Letter to JM.

Posted by Vania on 7:31 PM
Hey, John Mayer!
Hey, Mr. Mayer, if you have ever, ever read this, I just want to tell you….:
1. I love your songs.
2. Ignore your haters. Many people love you. Haters will keep hating.
3. You have complex a.k.a complicated thoughts. I think we are not phlegmatic.
4. If you don’t know what phlegmatic means, please ask my uncle, Google. He’s genius.
5. You love Jennifer Aniston? So do I.
6. If you are not a singer anymore, you should try to be a comedian, or an MC, or a clown, children will love you.
7. Seven is my lucky number. You should know that.
8. Would you come to Indonesia? Hm, do you know what Indonesia is? You don’t know? Okay, that’s a normal thing. Indonesia is something you use to poop. Just saying.
9. Do you love Math, or Science? Do you hate social studies? FYI, I hate social studies. (Uh, I know that is not important. I know I know.)
10. I love Christmas and holidays, and yea, I’m invincible. ;)
That’s all about me, Mr. Mayer. Have a nice day!

0 Comments

Post a Comment