0

Laziness Strikes!!

Posted by Vania on 7:39 PM
For 10 Einstein IBC, I just want to tell you these upcoming tests next week:
Monday - English
Tuesday - English
Wednesday - Biology
Thursday - Physics
Friday - Chemistry

I'm seriously not kind of I-am-going-to-study-to-get-good-marks student, so I will study when my mood says I should do so. Somehow, I'm kinda moody when it comes to tests or studying.

The real problem is: I'm rarely in the mood to study.

And OH HELL YA, next week, every single day is going to be just like HELL. Every day will be filled by tests. Uh, thanks school.

I don't even understand a thing about Physics.
I don't even care.

These days, we have been making hundreds of birds by origami papers. We are going to REdecorate the class by them. Uh yea uh yea.
We might be the most stupid class ever, but we can be as creative as you can never imagine.


I took it secretly from class. If teacher found this out, I would be killed.

My school doesn't let the students to bring their phones to school. Please, don't laugh.
I still got like 2 more reports to do, and hopefully I'll do them tomorrow.

Fasten your seat belt, students! Next week is going to be so DAMN TOUGH!

0 Comments

Post a Comment