0

Genetic Thoughts.

Posted by Vania on 7:53 PM
I love how genetic things work.
Some genetic things from my Mom is given to me. Those stubborn things, perfectionist things, and other indescribable things. And I just love them.
But my Mom doesn't give me this genetically: talkative things.

FYI, I AM talkative. Sometimes I'm OVER talkative. But my Mom has different kind of talkative.
She would talk without thinking others' opinions, talks, or whatsoever. And I seriously love that kind of behavior. Well, she has ever been angry to a postman in front of many people. She's just a big influence to people. If she hates it, then she will say that she does. Briefly, she is honest.

Sometimes, I was just asking to myself, "Oh, God, couldn't you put that genetic thing into me? Cos sometimes I need it the most."

When I was angry with someone, I was just like putting many exclamation points or some dirty words into sentences I'm going to text them. But at the end, I didn't put any of them. I was like, "I don't want these people feel offended. I don't want to hurt their feelings."

On the other hand, I hurt myself. Oh, shoot, my phlegmatic side comes up!

I used to have a normal good and nice mood in the morning, but it keeps going down until now. Uh yeah. I'm so done!

If I were sims, my moods are just like this.

I should be braver next time.

0 Comments

Post a Comment