0

Exploring the East.

Posted by Vania on 8:33 AM
Goodmorning! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year all. :)
Now, I'm officially back from my SUPERB FANTASTIC AMAZING holiday.

So, on 20th December, we went to West Nusa Tenggara by plane. it took about 6 to 7 hours because we landed on Surabaya before. I was seriously dying along the road.
The first thing I knew when we landed is: "there is time difference between Surabaya and West Nusa Tenggara." I knew it from stewardess in the plane. seriously, NO ONE TOLD ME BEFOREE?!!

When we arrived, we took a rest at Oberai hotel (if I'm not mistaken that was the name of the hotel). Then, we had our dinner outside. My Dad asked me to eat i-dont-know-what-that-stupid-food-name-was, it looked pretty good, but not with the taste. My tears came up. My Dad told me it was a snail which was given ketchup and bla bla bla. He loved it, but I hated it.

On the next day, we travelled to a zoo (nah, normal thing to do when you're on trip) and we went to a i-forgot-the-name beach. It was pretty crowded then I chose to just sit on a bench with my cousin. And I'm so enough for the food, so I just ate junk foods for the whole day. The result? Stomachache.

This is the funnest part. Near the hotel, we could find a beach. This was just not an ordinary beach. This was the perfect beach. Ujung Genteng beach. IT WAS FANTASTIC. We could see the turtles laying their eggs every month. And we would see them tonight. In the morning, we could see the new-born baby turtles came up. They were cute. :)



I know they were cute ;)

Before the night came, I had prepared my camera to take photos at the beach (when we first came to the beach, I had no batteries in my camera). When my cousin and I brought the camera, the tour guide said: "Please no flashable cameras." Oh, you successfully ruined my day.
Yes, the tour guide said that the mother turtles were not going to lay the eggs if we took photos with flashable cameras which meant that they were sensitive to lights. So, we just could see them under the moonlight (that sounded romantic). :)

I should say, God is great.

On the next day (I hardly woke up from the bed because I slept for 4 hours), we went to another beach. That was great, because it wasn't too crowded. So, these are the photos.


Note: Ignore those people on the photos. Just kid. ;) Those are my cousins and hm, uncle or dad? :P

I should tell you, the beach is HUGEEEEEEEEEEE! :)

On the next day, we explored the beach (again, another, beach) which was close to the beach we visited before. The water was receding, so we could see the sea-water animals came up up up.



After watching those hilarious animals, we went to the airport. BAAAAAAHHH, I HATE GOODBYES. :(
Seriously, I've got so many photos to show you, but this internet connection has to go to hell.

Nah, I know I talk too much ;)

I felt like I would take that cute dog home with me.

These photos were originally taken by: Katya Ananda and me. :)

Catch you all later. Ciaoooo 

0 Comments

Post a Comment