0

Exploring the West.

Posted by Vania on 5:25 PM
After we went back to Bogor, we decided to take a rest for 4 days. On 28th December, we would go to West Java. The effect of going-to-beaches-frequently is that I officially get darker. I think I need not get a tan.

We had been busy preparing everything for Christmas. shoooott. We shouldn't have gone back on 24th. We went to malls just to find some presents for cousins (since I'm 15 I don't get any presents on Christmas, but MONEEYY $$).

Then, on 25th morning, we went to church. There's a very popular singer (they said so, but I don't even know him) who would sing Christmas songs there. My Mom was really excited though she didn't know him. -__-

On the next day, we had a little celebration in my grandma's house. the whole family (you should know that was THE WHOOLLLEEEE family) was there. I didn't even know some of them. The best part from the celebration is the FOODs :D

On 28th, we went to Garut, somewhere in West Java. We stayed in a villa for 3 days and went back on 30th. That was fuunnn. We got private swimming pool in villa, so we kept swimming for a whole day long (we are obsessed by this getting-taller things).
At the first night, my cousin which is a year younger than me (but taller than me) tried to scare people with his jacket.

Hopefully not me.

We went fishing. But we are SO NOT INTO FISHING, so we got nothing (PLEASE, LAUGH HARDER).

Those are my experiences. Don't laugh, stay cool. Keep in touch. Ciaooo

0 Comments

Post a Comment