0

Xenophobia.

Posted by Vania on 5:11 PM
I think I'm a light xenophobia.
it's a little bit hard for me to accept new people in my life, and I'm just afraid of getting new friends. oh, my..

so, on next Monday, my class will get a new student who comes from my primary school.
and, ha! I don't really like her and she hates me too. it sucks knowing that she's going to be IN my class, like, oh my God, school has been very frustrating, and she will come in. I'm going to kill myself, soon. ha!

I have many reasons why I hate her :
okay, first, she's childish. I know physically she's more beautiful and bigger than me, but haha! just be mature, girl. I don't say that I'm mature enough, okay?

second. oh, please. you hate my friend just because my friend is your boy's best friend? nice one.

third. well, she discriminates people. well, that's why you can't get a true friend. oh, well. I'm not wise enough to lecture ya! but, you keep thinking that Malays are bad. oh, please. we're all humans. why should you discriminate each other?

fourth. you love boys, don't ya? I meant, you love ALL boys. and yah. you're hypocrite. seriously, oh. my. God.

fifth. you hate me. well, I can't just hate you because you hate me, but based on all reasons I have, I might hate you back. I don't hate you directly, but I don't like the way you behave. :)

well, I know that I'm not that perfect, I know I might have more sins than you have, but I'll try to change myself, and I'll try to accept you for who you are, and I hope you can do the same. :)

so, let's be friends!

0 Comments

Post a Comment