0

Genius vs. Stupid

Posted by Vania on 5:12 PM
haha!
you know what? I just start to hate the 'too' ambitious people. seriously, they're sucks.

they would just make a group of the geniuses and let the stupids make their own groups. it just ain't fair, ya know.

and don't ever ask them about lessons, they will just say : "I don't know." though actually they do really understand it. discrimination takes place.

they just won't let us to be cleverer than them. oh, pleasee.

'characters and attitude are more important than SCORES.' -mother

seriously, scores are temporary things, someday, people won't care with the scores you've got, they'll just care about the way you behave. oh, please.

well, I know that some of the geniuses are very kind to me, teaching me till I understand what they meant.

but, MOST of them are not that kind.

'your knowledge will be useful if you share it to others.' -CB teacher

I do appreciate for the ones who have been teaching me when I don't understand the lessons.
David, Indra, Ferlyn, Eveline, Cindy, etc. sometimes I just wanna shout out loud how happy I am having you as my best friends. :)

'knowledge is no guarantee of good behavior. being wise is more important than being genius. the wise ones must be genius, but the geniuses won't always be the wise ones. please, geniuses, be good.'

0 Comments

Post a Comment