0

The Unexpected Things.

Posted by Vania on 5:42 AM
I got many surprising events in my life, and I thought that I was lucky to get them.

and last night, I got one.
so, Eveline and I joined a scholarship event on the internet, and it was just for fun.
we thought that we wouldn't pass the test, and I thought the one who's going to pass the test was Eveline, because her scores are totally better than mine.

so, last night, someone came to my house, delivering the mail.
and hell yeah! I was excited a lot, I couldn't stop smiling, and my Dad just called my aunts in Bogor, because the mail said that the selection test will be held in Jakarta, so I'll go to Jakarta and Bogor this Friday with my Dad. :)
then, I asked Eveline if she got one too, but she didn't, or maybe haven't got one.

I hope that she could pass it too, so we could go there together.

and finally, I could a week holiday from school because of this.
but I hate to say that I'm going to skip some tests, such as Math and Sociology.

well, next week is going to be a busy week, I hope I got remission from the school, but I surely won't get any.

and Dad, thanks for reminding me to thank God for all things happened in my life. :')

beside this, I've ever got the unexpected thing that happened in my life.
I went to Jakarta and joined the selection test of The International Mathematics and Science Olympiade.
and I was in the 59th rank from 61 students.
well, I thought it's just lucky. HAHA.

so, good luck for me! woooo! :D

0 Comments

Post a Comment