0

What a Trip.

Posted by Vania on 7:06 PM
ha! I'm home.
I went home yesterday actually, 5 days at Bogor and Jakarta was so much fun, and I couldn't stop smiling for the whole time.


I met my cousins and went everywhere for the whole time.
and we got 2 dogs, which are 2 months old. a boy and a girl. THEY. ARE. CUTE.
we got to play with them for the whole noon.
































we went to Botani Square too, and I ate J.Co. <3
the nicest holidays-in-school-time ever!


and yes, we did the tests.
they were difficult. hell ya. I'd prefer do the logarithm.


I skipped 4 days school, and I got 8 tests waiting for me. :((
fight! :D


I didn't hope too much for this time.
I hope that I could pass the test, so I could go back to Bogor. ha! skipping the school is fun, ya know.

0 Comments

Post a Comment