0

New Friends, New Problems.

Posted by Vania on 9:38 PM
I got many new friends this year, especially at school.
we got -- if I'm not mistaken -- 13 new friends which come from various schools.

and some of them are too clever a.k.a genius.

I'm going to tell you about one of them.
his initial name is R.
he's genius. totally. he could do maths and science more than anyone could do. and I'm pretty sure that he will get into the TOP 3.

one of my friends, who are very clever (but not genius) with initial Y and always get into TOP 3, seems so jealous with R.

what I think is Y is not that clever.
she thought that R is too arrogant because he always answers the questions perfectly and Y is in TOP 3 because she has too many courses which help her. seriously, is it important to get into TOP 3?

what I think is, scores aren't important. the most important thing is attitude.

I know that probably R is arrogant, but we've just known him for these 3 weeks, and I've never seen you talked to him. so, how could you conclude that he's arrogant?

we just can't conclude that fast.

and I joined the badminton club today and R and Y were there.
R is really good at playing badminton, but Y isn't. (that's what I thought though I'm not an expert :D)
so, after playing, R went home first and we went to a restaurant to get some foods.
and Y just talked about how arrogant was R when he played badminton to my other friends.

seriously, I thought he's not arrogant. it's just that he's good at playing badminton.

what I think is : "Y is jealous because R is much better than her."
seriously, it's ridiculous.
you hate someone because they're just cleverer than you.

please, be mature, Y.
I know that I'm not that mature, but please, don't hate R because he's just cleverer than you.
accept the truth.

0 Comments

Post a Comment