0

Forbidden Post.

Posted by Vania on 6:24 PM
oh. God.
finally got my internet back. it's been 2 days since I'm offline.

SPAIN WON THE WORLD CUP!!!!!!!

I've been supporting Spain (Argentina and England too) since the World Cup started. since Argentina and England were 'killed' by Germany, the only hope was Spain. and they won. oh, thanks God. :')

I didn't sleep because of this final match. okay. it's too late talking about the match. but I got a friend who accompany me till morning. Cindy. wooo! happy that I have a heavy-sleeper friend like her. :)

well, at the same time, we got the students' orientation. since, we didn't sleep, we just kept yawning all the time. ;)

okay. I got another reason why I hate my school : orientation.

oh, my, God. I don't know why they called it ORIENTATION.
I didn't sleep for this stupid orientation. and you should know what I've got.

I went to school in the early morning and my name was not on the lists. hell yeaaahh!
I was just like a stupid person walking around the school.
and all I wanted is just going home, sleep. and maybe suicide.

so, Ferlyn, Chelsy and me went to the library while the orientation. oh, thanks to Ms. Yenny for letting us stayed there.

and my best friend, David got the expansion packs of the Sims 3! should've borrowed them from David. wooo! can't wait! :D

though I'm not ready for high school, but I'm officially a high school student.
















and I really hope that high school is going to be so much fun.

and another reason why I'm a huge fan of John Mayer. it's just not about his music, it's about the way he thinks. it's just the same way like I do.


and I was thinking about making an account on Tumblr just to read his posts, but I cancelled it. because I look like a stalker. eww..
and I don't wanna control two blogs at the same time. I don't have much time. :)

fasten your seat belt everybody. school is on the way!

0 Comments

Post a Comment