0

Skipping the Class.

Posted by Vania on 3:47 PM
well, I skipped the classes since I was in Secondary, actually. it's just not me, but my friends too.
and today, I skipped the English class with Stella. and hell yeah. this is the first time I felt guilty for what I've done.

so, we thought that English class is sooo boring. we're not experts in English, we know, but we just want to get out from that class and refresh ourselves. so, after the 3rd breaks, we secretly went to the library -- thanks again to Ms. Yenny for letting us stay there -- and we talked about everything.

and we went back to the class 10 minutes before going home, and this new teacher didn't know at all that we've gone. and a friend, who was sitting in front of me asked, "don't you be afraid of skipping the classes?"

and it just hit me. yeah. I know, I'm afraid. too afraid actually. like, someday, when I become a mother, of course I don't want my children skipping the classes. and when we told the teacher that we're skipping her class, she asked, "did you? when? so, what were you doing?"

and, Stella said, "she had the woman period."

and the teacher just said, "oh, it's okay." with a huge smile on her face.

and, that's why I felt very guilty about it. so, I said, "sorry, madam, for skipping your class."

and, she just gave a huge smile and told that it was okay.

and if you ever read this, madam, I just wanna say sorry.

okay, since my last 5 sentences were using 'and' as the first word, let's think about something else. ha! I think I probably will skip 'another' class. you know what? studying for 9 hours isn't good. though we have 1 hour break which is separated into 3 times, we haven't got enough.

I know probably we don't get used to it. :)

0 Comments

Post a Comment