0

Goodbye June, Hello July.

Posted by Vania on 4:05 PM
the 7th months in a year.
time runs so fast actually. it seems like yesterday I had my birthday and now it's July. time does run so fast.

and I don't miss my school at all. note : at all.
I'm a homy person. I love being at home all day rather than going out.

I hope December will come, soon. I can't wait to go back to Bogor and see my whole family there. and we've planned to go to the turtles observation place to see the turtles egg-ing. it's going to be soo fuun.
and for the first time in my life, I miss my cousins. they were noise-makers, but I love them.

one of my cousins, Davin, a year younger than me, is trying to make a band. he's good at playing bass, guitar, and piano. I don't exactly know what instrument he plays in the band and I'm going to ask him later.

and I'll always hope for him that everything goes well. ;)

and my youngest cousin, Clement, is going to kingdergarten this yeaaaaarr! woooooh!

can't wait to see y'all!

0 Comments

Post a Comment