0

Everything Goes Well..

Posted by Vania on 3:48 PM
I love my days after Final National Exam.
we had a trip, on Thursday, 29th April 2010.
we went to Batu Payung and Singkawang which are beautiful places. I'm gonna miss them and I'm gonna miss my Junior High School's memories. they are awesome!
we stayed in Batu Payung Village which is awesome. behind the hotel, there's a beach. we played and took photos there. and Stella successfully took a photo of SUNSET. congrats. :)

this photo's originally taken by : Stella Cereva

we sang, ate, took photos, crazily danced, barbequed, played, etc.
I would never forget the day. :)

this photo's originally taken by : Stella Cereva


and finally..
I'VE PASSED! ;)
and I'm in top 10!
it was unpredictable, and I was speechless when they asked me to go to the stage.
it was stupid actually, but I was happy. :)
my NEM is 37.45 and my Math is 10!
can you imagine? 10. Math. a score that I've never imagined. I didn't study seriously, and I got such a number.
I got 2 novels from school and a certificate. ;)

this week is awesomeeeeee. love it.
my aunt from Jakarta comes today. :)

and my grandma from Bogor will comee. yuhuuuuuu~
this month rocks!

David, Chelsy, and me, who have birthdays this month celebrated them on 8th May.
actually, I was born on 24th May.
yeah. no problem. it was totally fun. :D

oh yaa!
good luck for my cousin who is having the National exam. I know you can do it. beat them!

God is good all the time. ;)

I love the weather today. it's kinda wet and it's cold.


I was sitting in a blue sofa which is exactly behind the doors and I took that photo by using a webcam.

enjoy your days, pals.

0 Comments

Post a Comment