0

Last Day..

Posted by Vania on 9:27 AM
31st May!
last day of this month.
this May is wonderful. I'm gonna miss it. :(

welcome June!
things go well these days, and good luck for 7th and 8th grade students who are facing tests. beat them, guys! BEAT THEM!

what I've been thinking about my school.
1. it's such a lovely school. yeah. so far, I think that it's the best school in Pontianak.
2. it's not too crowded. so I love it, but it's GOING TO be so crowded, because people move into my school. ergh.
3. the students are .. good. but most of them -- likely in Senior High School -- are arrogant. they are smart, I know. but, they aren't friendly. I know most of them, ergh, and they are arrogant. seriously, I hate them. most of them.
4. the 7th and 8th grade students are mostly good. they are trouble-maker, actually. the school won't be fun if they don't exist. :)
5. mostly, teachers are good, but some of them are annoying. VERY annoying.

if you want to know more about my school, visit this site : http://ski.sch.id/

yeyy!
in June, I will join a driving class. :)
hope everything goes well.

should play The Sims 3 now. *thanks, Stefany for lending me the CD*
have a nice day, invisible pals!

0 Comments

Post a Comment