0

Radiant Thinking..

Posted by Vania on 12:13 PM
I'm 15. :O
I hope everything still goes well.
Amen.

I'm gonna talk about something. ehm. seriously. though I can't be such a serious person.

I think I'm interested in people's psychology. it's fun to know how people think about things. :)
just think that it's gonna be fun.
yeah. sometimes I just can't understand why people do such a rude action, I mean, what do they think? don't they think about others' feelings? think about this : a person, just imagine his name is Dodo. he's good-looking, he has everything he wants -- money, a good job, lovely friends and family -- and suddenly he killed himself.

could you think like the way he thinks?
there's something wrong inside him.
and I just want to know what it is. I want to feel the way he feels.
weird? absolutely.
it's just an example. :)

and why do some people care about their popularities?
hell yeah. I hate them.
don't you have another thing to care about?

and you know what?
we should be thankful for what we've got. family, friends, and everything.
we're lucky.
when you spend your money on clothes, foods, or everything.
could you imagine about the poor ones?

that's a few things you can think about.

hoah.
phlegmatic side. ;)

yeah. I want to thank everybody who sends birthday wishes for me. you're all the best! :)
love y'all!
I just hope that I can live peacefully, nothing bad happens, and I can sleep all day. haha.

safe trip for Cindy, David, Gitta, Eveline, Indra, Nicholas, Ferlyn, etc. :))

enjoy your days, friends.

0 Comments

Post a Comment