0

FREEDOM !

Posted by Vania on 8:03 PM
I've never felt happier than today.
I've never felt as free as today.

THANKS GOD IT'S FRIDAY!

1. YAAAAHHHH!
all tests are greatly done.
I hope I passed them all, although I'm in doubt.
BE POSITIVE! :)

2. I'm going to have holidays.

3. I spent almost a whole day with my best friends, Eveline, Cindy, Stella, and Chelsy. THIS IS THE BEST FRIDAY EVER!
we ate pizzas, we watched a movie, "WOLFMAN", we walked around insanely, and sang karaoke. :)
greaaaaaaaaaaaattt dayyyyyyy! I met Erwin too. and we had a talk.

4. I got my laptop back! yeah. it was serviced two days ago, because it couldn't be turned on. and finally, IT'S BACK! and I'm using Windows 7 Ultimate now. and it's great!

5. finally, for the first time since I haven't drunk coffee, I drank it.

6. I can read novels now freely. yeah. no more studying. no more.

days with stressful things have changed into happiness. :)
the last thing I want is to graduate from Junior High School with my best scores.

and yeah. I got this link : http://mymilktoof.blogspot.com/
such a great blog. love ya!


cute hah?
you should read it. it is cute and funny. :)

well. enough for today. I have a lot of things to do. ;)
have a great day, buddies. :D

0 Comments

Post a Comment