0

Future?

Posted by Vania on 3:26 PM
I don't know why I love putting the question marks behind my titles these days.

My aunt, her friends, and my cousin were here last Friday. I was so excited that I finally got the chance to watch Secondhand Serenade concert. Thank you so much for my lovely cousin. :)

So, again, repeatedly, I was asked by my aunt: "What major are you going to take after school?"

STRIKE. I replied: "Eeeehh.. I. Don't. Know."

My cousin, who is a year younger than me, told us: "I'm going to take the Architecture major after I finished my school."

Damn, why is it so easy for him to make a decision?

I was thinking to have Biology department. I guess it's going to be fun to learn about everything in nature. Well, looking at my Biology scores, I think I need to let the dream go.

My Dad, coercively, pushes me to go to Chemistry Technique major. Compared to my Biology scores, my Chemistry is worse.

So, what to take?

Then, I took some temperament and personality tests, yes, to determine my suitable future job.


The Phlegmatic Melancholy

The Phlegmatic Melancholy is a study in contrasts; usually acceptant of others, the Melancholy secondary type will cause them to be more critical and analytical.  In this case, where a Melancholy might be blatantly critical of someone, a Phlegmatic Melancholy may “hint” or “snipe” or in some other way let you know of their displeasure at your behavior.  This type is the most organized of the Phlegmatics due to the Melancholies organized nature.  This temperament works well in jobs requiring organization and an ability to be acceptant.



The Phlegmatic Melancholy make an excellent administrator; combining the ability to look at and solve problems with an ability to put up with schedules and bureaucracy.  They need a partner or spouse who understands their need to criticize things and people from time to time.


THOSE SENTENCES DESCRIBE ME THE BEST. But...
Administrator? Me? I doubt that.

My Dad has ever suggested me to go into Medical School, even he eventually knew my answer would be a BIG NO.

Everybody says: "Follow your heart!"
But my heart actually says nothing. So, who to follow?

0 Comments

Post a Comment