0

37?

Posted by Vania on 3:10 PM
My lucky numbers are 3 and 7.
Well, today is officially 37 days before my birthday. BIRTH. DAY.

I've got a loooooooonnnnnnnggggg list of things I want for my birthday.

1. ABC Murders - Agatha Christie
I've been trying to find this book, but I couldn't find one. I want the original one. No subtitles.


2. Avril Lavigne or Sara Bareilles tickets.
THEY ARE COMING TO INDONESIA THIS MAY! I really wish something punches my parents' heads, then they will allow me to go.



3. The complete set of Robert Ludlum - Jason Bourne books. I can't wait for the next series of the film!


4. MY MILK TOOF BOOK! It's going to be soooo adorable <3


5. A new string thin guitar.


6. Mini unique fridge to be put in my room, so I don't need to go out from my room to find foods or drinks.


7. A peaceful life. :)



Seriously, those are just a small part of my list.

0 Comments

Post a Comment