0

Grenade.

Posted by Vania on 4:22 PM
Easy come, easy go, that's just how you live, oh.
Throw, throw, throw it all, but you never give.
Should have known you was trouble from the first kick.
Had you eyes wide open. Why were they opened?


You gave me all you have, and I keep it in the trash, I keep it in the trash, I do.
To give you all my love, is all you ever asked, but..
What I don't understand is:


I'd throw a grenade for ya,
Throw your head on the blade for ya,
You'd jump in front of the train for me,
You're gonna do everything for me,
but I won't do the same.


If your body was on fire,
I watch you burned down in flames.
I said I love you, I was a liar,
cos I never, never, never did, baby.


If somebody has ever sung this kind of song to you, marry him.

0 Comments

Post a Comment