0

Deep Appreciation, A Reply.

Posted by Vania on 6:43 PM
I, recklessly, drove motorcycle on last Saturday.
My Mom knew it, but my Dad didn't. Phew.

So, my Mom told my Dad today.

Dad: "You should practice your driving again."
Mom: "SHE HAD DRIVEN IT THROUGH THE MAIN ROAD!"
Dad: "What main road?"
Mom: "MAIN ROAD. She rode Stella too."
Me: *showing pale face*
Dad: "HOW COULD YOU DRIVE A MOTORCYCLE?!!!! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THE RULES!!"
Me: "Eeeerrrrr....."
Dad: (explaining about drivers' rules)

Yes, tomorrow's Chemistry semestral test, and my Dad explained about drivers' rules.
I have predicted about my answers in tomorrow's test.
Question: "Calculate the volume of 3.2 g of Sulphur Dioxide, at STP."
Answer: "We should turn the sign lights on before we turned left or right."

Nice one.

There are two things that might be considered as the sweetest things of the week.

1. THE ICKLE AND LARDEE STORY BOOK IS OUT TODAY!

I hope it's available here, with acceptable price. Please please :)

2. Veronica's birthday!

Yes, this might be too much or ridiculous, but I wanna say thanks because you've written my name in one of your posts, and I feel appreciated :)
That's the sweetest thing a friend ever told me. Oh oh, no tears :D
See? Simple things might be precious, at least for me. I seriously appreciate people who appreciate me.

Happy 16th birthday, sweetheart, may everything run very well in your life and God bless :D


A NOTE:
Oh, my God. I just realized that I've tricked many people since last year. I threw eggs on Katya, cake on Handy and WS, flours on Eveline, sprayed the snow-like spray on Vero. 2 months left before my birthday, PLEASE DON'T TRICK ME. I'm scared, seriously. Peace, people -____-v

0 Comments

Post a Comment