0

Simply Simple.

Posted by Vania on 9:23 AM
Hey! It's been so long since I updated the blog. Have been busy with semestral tests, and I'm pretty excited about this semestral tests because we are getting closer to holiday. Still get three more tests to face.

I have been planning to go to Jakarta (again) on 12th December, but we (read: Dad) are afraid that students are going to have some celebrations (and we are being pushed to come).

BAH!

My cousin's birthday is just 3 days away and I still don't know what to give.

I have got a list of things I want for Christmas:
1. Bags and shoes.
2. Xperia X8 or Xperia X10 mini.
3. New battery laptop.
4. Novels and comics.
5. A peaceful (high school) life.

Then, I have got a list of things I want to do on Christmas holiday:
1. Learn how to ride a car.
2. Go swimming or do some sports.
3. Visit my grandpa's graveyard.
4. Sleep as long as I could.
5. Go to Bogor Botanical Garden and go jogging.

It seems that I got this money-spending syndrome. Yes, since I have been saving my money from the 1st month of this year, I should have spent them all. ;)

Catch ya later!

0 Comments

Post a Comment