0

November, Please be Good.

Posted by Vania on 6:14 PM
hey there.
today is the 1st day in November and I'm pretty excited about it, yes, we're going closer to Christmas, which means we're getting closer to holidays! yeeaaayyy!
this month is going to be pretty much cool because some of my friends and my little brother are going to have birthdays.

oh yea oh yea. Eveline's birthday is coming in 2 days and we're going to trick her out. it will be seriously fun! ;)

last week is the most relaxing school week yet the saddest week (for some students) ever.

we got only one test on last week which surprised me a lot, and many teachers didn't come to teach us last week, I don't know why, but I'm pretty happy for it. I hope it will last long.
yes, UPH students went back to Jakarta on last Saturday and many students (read: juniors) cried for them. they were too much. the UPH students are not exactly famous actors and they're not going to die (since they were just going to take off to Jakarta), so please, don't act too much. it annoyed me a lot. you might be sad, but not continuously. it seriously annoyed me. =_________=

oh yea, happy Halloween for all humans, evils and angels in the whole world, hell, and heaven. ;)


seriously can't wait for Christmas. the most fun and peaceful holiday on earth!
these days, I'm reading the Holy Bible. yes, nobody's going to believe me, but trust me, I try to read them. I know that I'm not reading full parts of it, but at least I try. ;)

have a nice day, everyone.


all go to the same place; all come from dust, and to dust all return. - Ecclesiastes 3:20

0 Comments

Post a Comment