0

Inspiring. :)

Posted by Vania on 6:19 PM
we played with 'Omegle' these days.
what I meant from 'we' is me and my friends.

it was started when we were in Cindy's house for partying. then, I slept over in her house with Eveline.

so, we tricked many people.
mostly people on Omegle are just searching for love, etc. and I hate them. stupid!

when I went home, I just wanted to try to trick other people I might chat with.
and, you know what I got?
an inspiring story.

it came from someone who lives in Belgium. he's 25 and engaged.
he told me everything about his life. it's too personal, so I can't type it here. :)
at first, I was shocked, because we just met for like minutes and he just told me everything about his life, including his love-life stories which are inspiring. he's honestly honest. a man who we can barely meet these days, since all boys are jerks.

he's funny, seriously. he could make me laugh all the time.

I was hoping for an older brother since I was in Secondary, and I thought I got one. :)
he told me what I should do for future, what major I should choose later, and so on. he acted like a true brother for me.

probably I don't appreciate what God has given to me. I have to face the fact, I don't have any older brother. but I hope that I got one. :l

in the end, we exchanged email addresses. I didn't give my truly email address, because I've been lying since the first time we chatted. and if in case I know that he's such a good guy, I probably won't lie. :(

God, please forgive me for what I've done. :(

0 Comments

Post a Comment